Thursday, April 7, 2016

SHOUT OUT TO JOOMAGS KNOWLEDGE BASE!

This post is written in thanks to those who write and publish their comments/questions/concerns on Joomag. Without you, my magazine would not look as stunning (I am biased) as it does. 

My daily Joomag encounter includes me constantly trying to nit pick my magazine, which I then create into an even bigger mess, but then, I calm myself down by watching one of these videos. This video taught me how to move around, add, delete, and play around with the pages of my magazine. Some of them even have step-by-step guidelines, showing you exactly how to overcome your digital obstacle.

Overall, Joomag is an excellent medium source to choose. I have not run into any (major) issues *KNOCK ON WOOD* and I have been satisfied with the software supplied to me.





Joomag. "How to Delete Pages in the Publication." YouTube. YouTube, 01 Sept. 2014. Web. 07 Apr. 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment