Wednesday, April 6, 2016

SAY MY NAME... SAY MY NAME!



I WRITE THIS POST WITH SATISFACTION THAT I HAVE FINALLY DISCOVERED A TITLE!
My magazine is titled "The Sophisticate", and yes THE is included. 

SOPHISTICATE:

Noun
A person with much worldly experience and knowledge of fashion and culture.

This is exactly what I want my magazine to resemble, and how I want this edition to be utilized. 

Take Fortune for example, as of March 2015, they have 15,053 viewers throughout their media platforms of print/digital, web/mobile web, and video. 

Fortunes "average" age for viewers is 41.8 (which I guess means 42 years old?). The Sophisticate is going to attract a younger audience, especially with the face that it will be a May, graduation edition. 

The average income of Fortune viewers is $81,010. This means that this magazine primarily attract wealthier, more educated individuals/families. One of my major goals of this magazine is to maintain my target audience of both men and women of ages 20-50, in all classes. 

":: Demographics ::." :: Demographics ::. N.p., n.d. Web. 07 Apr. 2016.


"Fortune: Audience by Platform 2015 | Statistic." Statista. N.p., n.d. Web. 07 Apr. 2016.


"A Review of 6 Popular Business Magazines." HubPages. HubPages, 21 Nov. 2015. Web. 07 Apr. 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment