Sunday, April 10, 2016

Layin' It Out



For my two page layout, I am looking into designs and different options. I have drawn out two possible layouts that I believe would work well with my vision.










In business magazines, it is not common to put a lot of pictures so I have chosen to use one (although this might change). 








A good design will compliment the narrative of the published articles.










I am confident in my work and note taking on my two page spread that the information given will be interesting. My target audience will be intrigued, and I am proud. 









"Borora Creative | Mary Schoales | Freelance Graphic Designer | Print Design | Magazine Design | Kells | Meath | Ranelagh | Dublin | Ireland." Borora Creative | Mary Schoales | Freelance Graphic Designer | Print Design | Magazine Design | Kells | Meath | Ranelagh | Dublin | Ireland. N.p., n.d. Web. 10 Apr. 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment