Sunday, April 10, 2016

Burning A Background



I want the photos throughout The Sophisticate to pop. Through my research and deciding what colors to utilize, I made the decision for a white background to be used on nearly every page of my magazine. As said before, white is clean, pure, and classy which is everything my magazine is. By utilizing a white background the pictures will grab the readers attention, and make the photos stand out more. This shows viewers what matters the most. Human eyes are also drawn to white rather than any other color. 


As of my project, everything is coming together. I have yet to run into any major issues. 

This process is teaching me something new, day by and I am thankful for that. I have learned that time management is key and that I should not get stressed out over minor details. I am very happy with the way my project is turning out. 












































"Two Foolproof Ways to Remove the Background from a Photo." Digital Trends. N.p., 28 May 2014. Web. 10 Apr. 2016.



No comments:

Post a Comment